UPDATED WELCOME PROTOCOLS
FULLY vaccinated visitors (including 2 week immunity period after final shot) to the Bahamas are now required to present a negative Rapid Antigen Test or RT-PCR test taken within 5 days prior to your arrival to the Bahamas.
- Simply upload Vaccination Card and Negative Test Result to travel.gov.bs to apply for Bahamas Health Visa.
- Please apply for Travel Health Visa at least 72hrs prior to scheduled departure
NON-vaccinated visitors (including those with first dose only, and those who have not completed immunity period) require the following:
- RT-PCR COVID test results within 5 days prior to arrival required. 2-12years only require Rapid Antigen Test, under 2years are fully exempt from all testing
- Travel Health Visa required, online form at travel.gov.bs (apply immediately upon receiving COVID-19 Test results). Children 12 and younger can be added to parent/guardian’s Travel Health Visa application
- COVID rapid antigen test administered on day 5 of your stay required (at local Simms clinic). Arrangements made at the Cape.
This Rapid Antigen Test taken in the Bahamas may also fulfill USA Re-Entry Test Requirements (within 3 days prior to return to USA)
Reservations or Questions? 1-800-926-9704, email@example.com,
Let us help you make it happen.
Social distancing never looked so good.
We can’t wait to welcome you!